20031218: 20031216: dcnexr2 cpu usage

Larry,

It could be a problem within the BZIP2 library, and/or
a mismatch of the package supplied header/library with
one you might already have on your system.
.
You probably have -lbz2 on your system already, so maybe
you would have better luck using the system provided version
rather than the version compiled under the
$NAWIPS/unidata/ldmbridge/dcnexr2 tree. So, you could try:
In $NAWIPS/unidata/ldmbridge/dcnexr2/Makefile,
for the target all:, removing the BZIP2 dependency, and
editing the link line in the dcnexr2 target to remove the
-L./bzip2 location. Also, remove -I./bzip2 from CFLAGS.

I checked my fedora system and libbz2.a is in /usr/lib
and bzlib.h is in /usr/include/

Steve Chiswell