20040202: Displaying Level II radar files

Matt,

The GEMPAK distribution contains a decoder "dcnexr2" for
un-bzipping the LevelII craft feed and writing to disk.
A sample pqact.conf action is provided in
$NAWIPS/ldm/etc/templates/pqact.gempak_decoders.in
(and the $NAWIPS/ldm/etc/gen_pqact.csh will use that
entry as well).

The GUI programs, such as NMAP2 will auto update a loop
of images when a new file is found in the data directory.
The command line programs gpnexr2 and nexr2rhi are command
driven and aren't equipped with auto-update.

Steve Chiswell