Re: 20031126: Reigning in, areal dimension

Thanks, Steve. I tried the 10;7 setting, but the western boundary still has no grid line. The
settings are these:
garea=20;90;60;150
device=ps | full0413.ps |10;7 | c
proj=ced

(I'd changed the lat/lon frequency to 10;10, hoping that 90 would fall in to this. I didn't
seem to, even with panel=0.15...0.85. Mysterious.)

I've declared victory and left the battlefield for now, but any additional suggestions you may have
will be appreciated.           JTM

Unidata Support wrote:

John,

I'm assuming this was from the PS driver where the aspect ratio
will be 11.0"/8.5" You might have to specify your paper size in
the DEV line so that the .5" of unprintible footer on the page aren't
used like: DEV=PS|file.ps|10;7|C

If the above doesn't help, can you send me your PROJ, GAREA and DEV settings?
(Note, I'm heading out of town from Friday to Dec 8)

Steve