20040304: example VAD wind script

Bruce,

The alphanumeric VAD product is not one that GEMPAK can create a plot
from at this time.

The VAD winds are transmitted in both the NVW nids product, as well
as the RCM product (partB). Unless there is a definite preference to
use the NVW instead of RCM files, that is the direction I will approach.

Steve Chiswell
Unidata User SUpport