20040309: Request for install support

Gerry,

I have the login information from Anne now. I am booked for
meetings this afternoon and all day Thursday and Friday.
I will try to log in and see what exists tomorrow. If things are
really a mess, then it may take until Monday. Please notify
address@hidden if you need LDM assistance with obtaining
an upstream IDD contact and setting up an LDM feed.

Steve Chiswell
Unidata User Support