20040311: 20040310: VAD display

Bruce,

libg2c.so.0 is part of the gnu compiler environment.
It sounds like your runtime environment for gnu is
an older environment.

I compiled on a fedora core machine:
% g77 -v
gcc version 3.3.2 20040108 (Red Hat Linux 3.3.2-6)

Is it possible to update your gcc/g77 environment? What verson
of Linux are you running?

Steve Chiswell
Unidata User Support