20040317: 20040317: 20040316: gdtopo for current gempak?

Art,

I was looking to add a higher resolution data set to gdtopo.
I downloaded and formatted a global 30s data set from NGDC
(though unlike the 5 minute set, it does not include bathymetry-
oceans are a constant -500m):
http://www.ngdc.noaa.gov/seg/topo/globe.shtml

Would you be interested in this, if the source data set were 1.8GB
uncompressed? Still limited to LLMXTG (750,000) in the GEMPAK grid file
using IJSKIP.

Steve Chiswell
Unidata User SUpport