Re: 20040319: sfedit parm error

The problem was with the SFPRMF list in SFCFIL.  I simply allowed it to
use the default value which was the METAR packing file.  Since these are
not METARs, it was the wrong set of parameters.  I edited the list to
include the actual parms that I wanted and all is well again.

Thanks,

David

| David O. Blanchard  Flagstaff, Arizona  address@hidden  |