20040329: Bulk Richardson Number.

Stonie,

I was working on a routine df/dfbrsh.f in the distribution.
The bulk computation needs the integrated windshear and cape
which means that you need to obtain all the levels of the coordinate
system which is time consuming. Anyway, its on the radar,
but probably only for pressure level grids.

To do the computation on sigma or bybrid levels would be more
of a pain tring to figure out the layers.

Steve Chiswell
Unidata User Support