20040420: 20040415: Vietnam and GEMPAK GRIB decoding (cont.)

Mai,

The GUI has control over certain characteristics, eg panel, time,
font etc, since they are shared among all the fields that will be plotted.
You cannot override them in the configuration.

The command line programs give you the most flexibility to configure the
complete product. A gui provides ease of access at the expense of
not being ableto have as much flexibility in configuring
the display window.

Steve Chiswell