20040521: 20040521: Garp 'character not supported errors' on Fedora

Tom,

Here are the links on the my.unidata portal address:
http://my.unidata.ucar.edu/cgi-bin/getfile?file=/content/support/help/MailArchives/gempak/msg05852.html&line=48#glimpse
http://my.unidata.ucar.edu/cgi-bin/getfile?file=/content/support/help/MailArchives/gembud-list/msg01873.html

Steve Chiswell
Unidata User Support