Re: 20040524: RE: 20040505: NIDS display in general

Michael,

You can combine the overlays of hail, storm track, mesocyclone, tvs
etc in NMAP2 like I showed by ceating VGF files from GPNIDS
and displaying them from the VGF data set selection in NMAP2
as I mentioned in the release announcement.

I'll put together a web page under examples to illustrate.

Steve Chiswell
Unidata User Support