20040602: 20040531: bigbird and Level II data

Gerry,

Tom Y. Set up your machine to store (FILE) the level II data into
daily directories, however, this did not match the NEXRII template in the
$GEMTBL/datatype.tbl file. I configured the datatype.tbl entry to
use $RAD/craft/current as the data directory, where current/ would
be a symbolic link to the current day's worth of data.

I believe Tom will set up a cron to maintain that link for current/

Chiz