20040611: FW: Map conversion in GEMPAK

Jon,

What version of GEMPAK are you using to obtain the $GEMMAPS/programs/
ssftogsf. and gsftossf.f programs. Can you give me more information
than "does not work"? Does the program run to completion and
yet the information appears garbles on output, or doe sthe program
core dump, etc.

Steve Chiswell
Unidata User Support