Re: 20040504: SNPROF (fwd)

Hi Steve,

I compiled the latest release, so I can help out on the questions.

I tried jimmy's script from a machine with only the newly compiled version
on it and got the same error.

I modified the LLMXLV in
  $GEMPAK/include/GEMPRM.PRM
  $GEMPAK/include/gemprm.h
to 5000.

The gempak file can be downloaded here, if you wish to test it out...

http://mesonet.agron.iastate.edu/pickup/sounding_jimmyc.gem

His snprof settings are:

 SNFILE   = sounding_jimmyc.gem
 DATTIM   = 030610/0507
 AREA     = @dvn
 SNPARM   = tmpc;dwpc;
 LINE     = 1;1/1;2/5
 PTYPE    = skewt
 VCOORD   = PRES
 STNDEX   =
 STNCOL   = 1
 WIND     = bk1
 WINPOS   = 1
 MARKER   = 0
 BORDER   = 1
 TITLE    = 0
 DEVICE   = psc|dvn0507.psc
 YAXIS    = 1000/500/100/1;1;1;
 XAXIS    = -10/30/10/1;1;
 FILTER   = .75
 CLEAR    = n
 PANEL    =
 TEXT     = 1
 THTALN   = 0
 THTELN   = 0
 MIXRLN   = 0

thanks,
  daryl

On Tue, 4 May 2004 address@hidden wrote:

> [...]

/**
 * Daryl Herzmann (address@hidden)
 * Program Assistant -- Iowa Environmental Mesonet
 * http://mesonet.agron.iastate.edu
 */