20040622: Gempak - Linux - ECMWF Grib Tables

Ron,

The attatchment of table128 parameters did not come through.
I'd welcome it if you have it. I don't have any un-free ECMWF data
(the very limited parameters I have are all parameter numbers <128,
so referenced from the WMO table).

Steve Chiswell
Unidata User Support