20040701: no data display in gempak

Ying,

are your decoders such as dcmetr and dcuair using the correct GEMTBL
location in order to find the station tables?

Can you list the data with sflist and snlist? If so, check the
SLAT and SLON output for SFPARM and SNPARN respectively and ensure
they are correct.

Check the decoder logs as well to see if there are any clues.

Steve Chiswell
Unidata User Support