20040722: 20040722: Problems with v5.7.2p2

John,

The IP -10 error shows that the pdf file for gpnexr2 is not being located.

A look at your install.out file showed:
install: too few arguments where the $(GEMPDF) variable was not defined.

If you are using the Gemenviron.profile file for your build, instead of the
Gemenviron csh file, then I may have the answer. There is a typo in
$NAWIPS/Gemenviron.profile, where GEMPDF is not exported. You should have:
#
# Remaining directories used by GEMPAK  (leave as is):
#
   GEMPDF=$GEMPAK/pdf
   export GEMPDF

You can run those commands in your sh/ksh/bash environment or reload the
Gemenviron.profile after making the modification.

Once you have the GEMPDF variable in your environment, you should be able to
run the program so that it runs the standard command interface.

Steve Chiswell
Unidata User Support