20041015: [GEMPLT -21] NODEVC - Invalid device selected.

Charles,

Since both xw and gf use the X server, make sure your $DISPLAY
variable is correctly set and reachable.

Also ensure that $GEMEXE is pointing to the correct location.
If you upgraded from a previous version, and your path or
$GEMEXE is still pointing to the old drivers, that could be a problem

Next, if still having trouble, make sure your current working
directory doesn't have file or directories
with those device driver names that could confuse the search
for the driver.

Steve Chiswell
Unidata User Support