From: address@hidden
To: address@hidden
Cc: address@hidden
Sent: 11/3/2004 1:39 PM
Subject: Re: GEMPAK sample

Haven't played with 5.7.3 yet, but I don't think NMAP2 carries the
capability to plot the storm tracking, hail, meso, etc. information just
yet. That would be a great advancement to display it in NMAP2, without
having to covert it to VGF files, but then that opens the door to
overlaying an image onto another image, which as far as I know, is
impossible in GEMPAK...

Robert

address@hidden wrote:

Hello,

I see GEMPAK 5.7.3 is out and has a new feature that seems like a nice
feature. In the What's new page of Gempak it says, "Display of NEXRAD
Level III (NIDS) overlay products as well as tabular and alpnanumeric
graphic sections of Level III products added to all GEMPAK programs."

Does anyone have pictures of this feature in use? And does it work with
NMAP2?

  _____

Do you Yahoo!?
Check out the new Yahoo! Front Page.  <http://www.yahoo.com>