20041104: 20041103: Gempak - GDVINT "Killed"

Paul,

I provide our binaries with a maximum grid size of 400,000 points.
GDVINT is particularly constrained by this parameter as it is
using several grids to interpolate each level and parameter.

Your alternative with low memory would be to compile the distribution
with LLMXGD set smaller....at the expense of not being able to handle the
larger grids.

Steve Chiswell
Unidata User Support