20041105: Unidata Solaris x86 binary of nex2gini core dumps

Robert,

No, Just launched and ran the configuration provided in
the nex2gini help, and worked fine.

Here is our X86 configuration:

% uname -a
SunOS lenny.unidata.ucar.edu 5.9 Generic_117172-10 i86pc i386 i86pc

% limit
cputime         unlimited
filesize        unlimited
datasize        unlimited
stacksize       8480 kbytes
coredumpsize    unlimited
descriptors     256
memorysize      unlimited

If the program dumps while launching, it probably signals
that you don't have enough memory. Otherwise, it it dumps
after you are starting to "run", then I'd suspect a parsing error,
or string overflow from a file path.

This was compiled using:
% f77 -V
NOTICE: Invoking /usr/local/SUNWspro/bin/f90 -f77 -ftrap=%none -V
f90: Sun Fortran 95 8.0 DEV 2004/05/13

% cc -V
cc: Sun C 5.6 DEV 2004/05/13

Steve Chiswell