RE: 20041117 : Local research sounding in Gempak

Nancy,

Yes, NSHARP is really made for loooking at radiosonde soundings
where the entire right side of the display is various indicies
for storm intensity, structure and severity, etc.
Because of this, it is not as general an application as programs like
SNPROF which can be used for any type of GEMPAK upperair files.

Steve Chiswell