20041207: gpmap watch and warnings

Patrick,

RGB definitions can be done for COLORS=...
but not in defining colors in pther parameters.

The easiest way to define a different mapping of
colors than the $GEMTBL/luts/coltbl.xwp is to
create a coltbl.xwp file in the working directory of
your scripts where you have defined the colors
as needed to be referenced in your parameters.
Once you have a prefered color table, your script can
copy it into any directory where you are working.

The county line thickness is set at "2" in gpmap and
isn't modifyable at this time.

In the GPWARN program I created, the colors/types are defined
in $GEMTBL/unidata/'gpwarn.config, but you can override the line
parameters in a file in the script working directory as
well as the coltbl.xwp mentioned above (since tables are always searched
first in the working directory, and then the distribution locations).

Neither program identifies a "Potentially Dangerous Situation"
box.

Steve Chiswell