20041217: 20041213: Using NAGRIB on grid #221

Luis,

Yes, its manual work. I created the ncarncep1.tbl table for
the reanalysis data sets previously.
You might find that that a good starting point to check
as to what is different in the #131 table.

See the phelp on GBTBLS in nagrib for specifying your own table.

Steve Chiswell
Unidata User Support