Question about piping data to gpmap

...I meant to add that I've read that it's been recommended that another route be taken instead of piping data through gpmap, as the queue can become quite large when the ldm is 1st started. I plan on doing this on a very limited basis with radar(will probably move to a cgi approach in the near future), but more intensively with satellite data. I've been working on the nexrad script initially because with the higher volume of data, it's easier for me to see whether things are working or not, vs. waiting a half an hour for new satellite data to arrive. I have a feeling I missed something along the line with my PIPE line

Dan Leins