20050214: new error when compiling using ../gemlib.a

Douglas,

The C??_ routines are in cgemlib.a. You must ass cgemlib.a to
the list of libraries being linked with your program. In otherwords,
at least one of the routines in gemlib.a that is called as a result
of your program, uses the css_gtim routine.

Steve Chiswell
Unidata User Support