Re: L2 data.

Stonie,

NMAP2 can display the level 2 data. The limitation
as compared to gpnexr2 is that by default, the display
routine assumes "dz" and tilt angle closest to 0 when
nothing has called IMRAD2 to specify that. The
addition of a single call to set the parameter and level
to be inherited during display is straight forward.

The easiest way to do this is to put 2 dialog boxes into NMAP2
that have callbacks to IMRAD2. I've been hasitant to modify
the gui for distribution, but it would be simple but somewhat clunky
to add the popup under "option". Somewhat more involed would be
to make the "Edit Source" button under "Data Selection" active for
level2 data...but more preferable solution I believe.

I have a list of things to clean up woth regard to level 2, including
mosaics etc. Hopefully some will be in 5.8.1 shortly.

Steve