20050311: File Combining

Eric,

The "+" list of files is only supported through GDFILE, and not
SFFILE.

The way to create a single surface file from multiple surface files
is to create a new file using SFCFIL, and then use SFMOD to
copy the data from the individual files to the new file.
Just make sure you have enough times and stations specified in TIMSTN
for any mesonet stations not in the STNFIL specified.

Steve Chiswell
Unidata User Support