Converting CPTEC ETA grib to GEMPAK

Steve,

I've been working with CPTEC, configuring and creating Gempak tables to allow
the conversion of CPTEC ETA model to gem files, focused on IDD live feeds.
I've successfully converted the grib file, and implemented the CPTEC ETA model
on NMAP, allowing the user to visualize the model output. However, many of the
variables present in the original grib can?t be seen on NMAP, even though some
can be displayed perfectly. The dcgrib2 conversion log shows some information
that might be errors ? I?m not sure -, what might indicate a wrong
configuration on the conversion table. Can you point out what could be causing
such problem? I?m sending the cptec tables (cptecgrib254.tbl & cptecgrib1.tbl)
generated to dcgrib2, the original grib table (cptec.table) and dcgrib2 log
(dcgrib2.log) attached.

Best Regards,
        Guilherme O. Chagas
                address@hidden