20050506: NLDN Data File Format

David and Alex,

I wrote the dcnldn decoder so know the format. I just answered
Dave Fitzgerald from Millersville regarding obtaining the time in
seconds of the strike which the decoder does provide, so the question
may already be answered. Otherwise if you want to write your own
decoder I can send you the decription of the data structure.

Steve Chiswell
Unidata User Support