Tiger for GEMPAK?

Mark,

I recall you were interested in GEMPAK running under Mac OSX.

I am putting together a binary distribution of GEMPAK that is built
on Tiger (4.1) running Darwin 8.1. I'd like to find out if there are any
big gotchas when trying to run binaries on Mac systems (unlike the
dozens of glibc changes between RH linux releases ;-). In particular,
I had to do some hand building of gcc/g77/motif/libtool-ranlib,
so at this point, I'm not expecting anyone to be able to duplicate a
local build without lots of tedious mods to their systems- but, if the
binary will serve the purpose, it gets a foot in the door.

Are you running Tiger? If so, would you be interested in  downloading
and doing an install on your system and trying to kick the tires around?
I'd like some experienced users to take a crack before I post
a binary out there and get swamped with questions from non-unidata
users.

Thanks,

Chiz