20050524: 20050523: gpnids and output option

Ray,

I have verified that STI, Hail index, mesocyclone, TVS, dpa, vad
have worked for displays in addition to the standard radial
and raster format. The SS product had some codes that I didn't have
documentation for when I developed the subroutine- and I haven't
looked since though it might be out there somewhere.

Steve Chiswell
Unidata User SUpport

>From: "Ray W" <address@hidden>

>Gotcha. I was making a web image with it, and wanted to just
>print the text to the output page. It seemed easy except I couldnt
>consistantly get it to the file to read in from my cgi code.
>
>The advantage of NCR is that its on NOAAPORT. You dont get
>STI or the others except with an ORPG fed with Craft, or from the
>NWS ftp server. The NWS ftp has not been real fast of late.
>
>I do have code that can make lat/lon based data out of that output
>from NCR, and if I can get it to a file, I may be able to create
>a readable product out of that to overlay.
>
>Which products are supported for overlay as of now? I thought
>STI was.
>
>Thanks for noting that bug and giving it attention.
>
>Ray

program is run. When specifying OUTPUT=f/filename, the output