20050610: GARP crashes

Doug,

Sounds like either:

1) ths directory structure of $MODEL isn't the same
as is defined in your GARP_defaults and $GEMTBL/config/datatype.tbl files.

Are you using my decoder entries for pqact.conf from that version of GEMPAK?
Have you modified Garp_defaults, or made changes to the file naming convention?

For example, do you have $MODEL/eta, $MODEL/ruc, $MODEL/gfs directories?

or...

2) you are using an old version of grib decoder/pqact.conf lines with your LDM
that doesn't match the configuration that the 5.7.4 release was distributed
with.

Steve Chiswell