20050615: Gempak - Installation

Mike,

You need to update your glibc package to keep up with the gcc/glibc
environment if you are going to run a binary distribution. This
is typically done through RPM or other OS maintenance tool.

The binary distribution was compiled under the current Fedora Core 3
environment, but you can always keep your glibc/gcc up to
current revisions.

Steve Chiswell
Unidata User Support