Re: 20050707: 20050621: 20050620: Gempak install on Fedora Core 3

Steve,

Thanks. That was it. I had already checked to see that the
directory had proper permissions, but had neglected to
check the file itself. Two files in that directory had
no read permission except for the user (I have no idea
why). I changed it and we seem to be OK.

Tom