Re: 20050801: 8-bit 88D data in GEMPAK

Matt,

If you could send me a set orf the 3 from this afternoon when there are
some echoes to look at, it would help. I've plotted the DX which is just
a ground clutter pattern, but if I can match actual targets, it would be
easier.

Also, if you want to look at SW, VR and DZ, you could use the Level II
display.

Steve Chiswell
Unidata User Support