20050805: gempak gfs > 84h has C001 attached to field names

Art,

I'm going to redo the ensemble files in gribkey.tbl for the next release
as the new capability to do ENS_ calculations within the GEMPAK grid
programs would be easier with each member set in a separate file and
using the "*" template in the field, and use the PDS_EXT FLAg such as
NAGRIB does.

I've made the defaults patterns to split up the decoding into separate
models in the pqact examples under $NAWIPS/ldm/etc/templates to enable
sites to pick and choose which they want, rather than use a single
dcgrib2 process for all grib data, which can be taxing for a single
process for lest robust hardware.

The entries as I have them can be generated by running
$NAWIPS/ldm/etc/gen_pqact.csh

Steve Chiswell
Unidata User Support