20050808: LDM write errors from decoders

Nancy,

I can help you with GEMPAK decoders and program access to the data.

For the NWX access problems, check your GEMDATA environmantal variable as
configured in your $NAWIPS/Gemenviron file. That should point to your
/var/data/ldm/gempak directory. In looking at the error message you
show below, you are missing the leading "/" in the directory
name, and I need to know if that was a typo, or the root of the problem.

The environmental variable $TEXT_DATA will be set to $GEMDATA/nwx in Gemenviron,
so this also relieas on the GEMDATA variable being correct.

Steve Chiswell
Unidata User Support