20050906: 20050830: GEMBUD posting bounced

Ron,

Thanks for making the gembud post. I think it will be of
good interest. As for our download /contrib area, yes, I
would be the person to upload the posting- so if you like
the freedom of making changes without having to
send them to me first, then your site is certainly well suited.
Otherwise, I'm happy to post anything you want to make available.
We are replacing our current download site in the next few weeks which
will allow a better integration of html based docs/examples in
the downloads.

I will work on checking out the changes on the 13 platforms I build
on, and see if NCEP can incorporate the changes. Their biggest issue
is generally that they have to support operational users, so they
have to certify that none of their users would be adversely impacted.

Thanks again,

Steve