ship files, GARP, and NMAP2

Hello,

I tried modifying the entries for SHIP data in

  $GEMTBL/config/datatype.tbl
  ~ldm/etc/pqact.gempak_decoders

in GEMPAK 5.8.1 to store SHIP data in daily files instead of hourly
files.  This works fine for GARP, but NMAP2 cannot display the data.
Is there something else I need to modify to get NMAP2 to work with
this?

Thanks,

David
--
David Ovens              e-mail: address@hidden
Research Meteorologist    phone: (206) 685-8108