20051003: pqact template for GFS conduit data

John,

All current GEMPAK templates and decoders work.
The entries below will capture the grid #002 and grid #003 from the ST.opnl
line, as well as the grid #004 (0.5 degree) from the ST.opnt line.
All three data sets are being decoded here.

Check your ldmd.conf on your new machine and verify that it is asking
for the grid #003 GFS in its request to your old machine.

I don't see that nsbf is sending any LDM stats, so I can't verify the volume
of data that your new macine is seeing.

Steve Chiswell
Unidata USer Support