Unidata User Support

From: address@hidden

Hi Steve-
I checked and my file does have pressure as the coordinate (1st variable
in the packing file, first variable in the snedit file). My variable,
PRES has two place after the decimal, (978.16 for example). Would that
make any difference?
I also dont have "standard levels". I am doing sounding composites so I
have pressure averaged making it highly unlikely I will hit, say, 500 mb.
Would any of this cause a problem?
jimmyc