20051116: model vertical profiles not working in garp 5.8.3a

David,

For the model vertical profile, when the "Type" is SKEW-T (or Stuve),
the only valid parameters for that graph are tmpc and dwpc, so the other
scalar and vector values should be grayed out (insensitive), but by changing
the type
to logarithmic or linear, the choices become selectable on that type of axis.

Is that consistent with what you are seeing?

Steve Chiswell
Unidata User Support