RE: eliminating additional gplt process for gddiag, gdbiint

The GN "generic" device is sufficient in linking with $(GPLT_NC).
All stubs referenced by gplt.a will are provided in gn.a.

For an example of a non-graphical program which is linked in
such a way see the Makefile in $GEMPAK/source/util/sector etc.

Steve CHiswell
Unidata User Support