20051206: Gempak to grib conversion of CED type grid

Kevin,

The dcgrib/dcgrib2 programs are decoders that convert from grib to GEMPAK
format. To convert a GEMPAK format grid file variable into GRIB, you need to use
the program gdgrib.

If you are having problems with gdgrib, please provide the values you are using
for that program.

Steve Chiswell
Unidata User Support