Re: 20050718: Gempak - gdbiint

Steve,

Thanks for your quick response!

I've downloaded version 5.8.2a and gdbiint works fine with
the new SPC grid files.

Still curious why gdbiint from version 5.7.3 doesn't work correctly
with the SPC new grids files. I've placed the
following files on our ftp anonymous ftp site:

ftp ftp.ssec.wisc.edu
cd pub/incoming
binary
get sfc_ced_sav.gz
get sfc_in_sav.gz
quit

Note:  sfc_in_sav is the SPC grid file
       sfc_ced_sav is the CED projection file created with gdcfil:

PROJ      Map projection/angles/margins|dr  ced
GRDAREA   Area covered by grid              20;-130;70;-60
KXKY      Number of grid points in x;y      #.25;.25
MAXGRD    Maximum number of grids           200
ANLYSS    Grid analysis block               4/2;2;2;2

gdbiint is run with the following:

GDFILE=sfc_in_sav
GDOUTF=sfc_ced_sav
GFUNC=MELT