20060113: Missing lib for gempak in solaris.

Walter,

Yes, those libraries are part of the SUNWspro installation.
I currently build under SUNWspro 10 on a Solairis 5.9 machine.
If you don't have the SUN fortran environment installed, I can see about
adding the newer solaris fortran libraries to a download file, but
experience so far has proven that is more difficult with the current
SUNWspro environment than the older versions.

Steve Chiswell
Unidata User Support