Re: [GEMPAK #PUO-682527]: Gempak - changing max number of input times in gdstat

That's what I am trying, however, the directory branching has changed. in the
previous version all programs (ex: gdstat, gdcntr) were in
GEMPAKversion/bin/cygwin/ but this directory doesn't exist anymore and I just
can't locate the programs...
Do you have an idea on why is that ?

Thomas