20060125: Begging your indulgence: one more question

David,

I would be willing to do the compilation.
If anything complicated pops up, then it may take until
I return from the AMS though.

You may be able to do the compilation using the gempak libraries I
supply, since you don't need the motif libraries unless you are linking
against the X11 display drivers, which most likely you
shouldn't be.

Steve Chiswell
Unidata User Support